Welcome 2nd Grade!!

No more sleeping late for us! It's back to school time!

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Poll

Not much going on here, so I thought I'd solicit some opinions. I got my dad one of those cell phone charging stations. He keeps his in a pile of mess by his bed, and forgets he has it. Thought a charging station would organize things a bit more, and help him remember he even has the damn thing. Anyway, the station comes with an area in the front, to put a picture. I thought I'd put one of T in it, but can't decide which one.


So, if it were up to you, would you pick photo number 1, 2, or 3? Please let me know by placing a comment in the comments section. As with all Florida voting, vote early and vote often!

In other news, we were walking into school yesterday, accompanied by 2 members of T's Posse. We were chatting and I was asking them what they wanted most for xmas. After hearing all about ballet shoes and Miley Cirus, I asked T the same question. Her answer made me cry (in a good way).

"I want the biggest, biggest, biggest present ever. I want you for a mommy"

Awwww. I melted on the spot. I think that they child could have asked for anything at that point, and I would have given it to her. Even a tattoo. Of course, by the way she was acting, I'm certain that she was totally playing me by saying that.

As far as I'm concerned, she can play me all she wants!

Posted by Picasa

8 Brilliant Comment(s) from Friends:

chart said...

I go for #3. I know T's Xmas wish would just tear me up. xox

Anonymous said...

#1

Anonymous said...

No.1

Laura said...

Hmmm....torn, so I'll give 2 votes. While you can see her personality in #2, I don't like her eyes so I'll vote for the cute pose in #1.....

Laura said...

But also vote for the sweet face in #3!!!!!

Laura said...

Ok, I've decided.....# 1 it is!

Dorothy said...

#1-Says to me "Grampa...can you hear me?"
#2-Says to me "Gramps...you're so funny"
#3-Says to me "My Grampa's gonna call me"

Brownie Troop 157 said...

he, he

Laura has proved herself to be a true floridian! She's voted 3 times!

...now if I could only count correctly and quickly...

A marvelous plan was made in the stars,
to create a miracle across the ocean so far....
Then entwine and weave all the hopes and labor,
it would take to bring us this joy called "Taylor"....
Now three lives are blessed and somewhere in the stars,
the planners are smiling, as we all are.
-Anon.




Taylor's Gal Pals

How Long We've Been a Family: