Welcome 2nd Grade!!

No more sleeping late for us! It's back to school time!

Monday, December 14, 2009

Mid-Air Summersaults

1 Brilliant Comment(s) from Friends:

Vicki said...

I'm tired just reading what all ya'll have been doing. Phew. I need a nap....
but actually we've been up to about the same amount of activities. Folks are telling me I look tired and sound boring. Ha.
Hope you enjoy wearing yourselves slap out during the holidays. Get some sleep!!!!!!!!!
I loved the all.by.myself. I feel ya!
Hugs, Vicki and Emily

A marvelous plan was made in the stars,
to create a miracle across the ocean so far....
Then entwine and weave all the hopes and labor,
it would take to bring us this joy called "Taylor"....
Now three lives are blessed and somewhere in the stars,
the planners are smiling, as we all are.
-Anon.




Taylor's Gal Pals

How Long We've Been a Family: