Welcome 2nd Grade!!

No more sleeping late for us! It's back to school time!

Monday, December 14, 2009

Playing Hookie

Here's a couple shots from my office party. Our hair is a bit crazy, b/c the wind off the ocean was blowing like a monsoon.

Meanwhile, guess what I did today? NOTHING! I stayed home from work today. Wrapped some xmas presents and put them back into the closet, away from prying eyes. I returned a few things a toys r u$. I watched some soap operas, I took a nap, and otherwise had a stupendous time....all. by. myself.

Meanwhile, what with all of our weekend partying, T's sleep habits were a bit off. Last night she napped from 6:30 to about 8:00. I knew I'd be screwed come bedtime. Just as I thought, T didn't want to sleep AT ALL. At midnight, she got out of my bed and went back to her room. No idea what happened after that. All I know is that come morning, I discovered that she had built a fort in her closet, and had fallen asleep in there.

According to Mrs. M today (whom I had warned), "T was a handful". Yikes. God knows what the child did. I suspect that Mrs. M has the gift of understatement. In any event, she begged me to make sure T got alot of sleep tonight, so I can only imagine.

Back to work for both of us tomorrow.

Posted by Picasa

2 Brilliant Comment(s) from Friends:

Wanda said...

Ah yes....I vaguely remember what a day like that is like. All to myself....sigh.

Hope tonight's a better night.

chart said...

Another Pool Shark in the family. T's Great Cousin "Terry" will love this little sharp shooter.

A marvelous plan was made in the stars,
to create a miracle across the ocean so far....
Then entwine and weave all the hopes and labor,
it would take to bring us this joy called "Taylor"....
Now three lives are blessed and somewhere in the stars,
the planners are smiling, as we all are.
-Anon.




Taylor's Gal Pals

How Long We've Been a Family: