Welcome 2nd Grade!!

No more sleeping late for us! It's back to school time!

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Mommy Mental Rejuvenation Day

...is a fancy way to say Shopping!

Dropped T off at the daycare, and headed to Target. Got all kinds of storage boxes (color coordinated, of course), to assist with my end of the year purging and organizing. I've got lots of closet reorganization to do.

Then I headed to Be$t Buy.

You know me, I'm usually 3 - 5 years behind any trend. I've never had an ipod before, but recently noticed one on my iphone. I downloaded a few songs...and created a monster! I was at the store today in search of a dock for the ipod, so that I could play the music in my house, like a stereo. Ended up buying 2. One for the front of the house, and one for the back. Added benefit of the thing is that it charges my phone, too.

So, after discovering the beautiful sound, I can now get rid of all my old, skippy CDs. I've gone digital, baby! Add to that the fact that my sissy got me a kindle for xmas (think ditigal books for those not familiar with it), and I'm so high-tech I can't stand it! All the hundreds of books I had in this house are being carted out the door.

Between getting rid of my CDs, books, and old stereo and speakers, I have so much room in my house I can't stand it!

So, tomorrow its back to work for me. I'll be taking T with me, since I only have to work until noon. Then, we're off for the holiday.

Hope your day was just as good!

2 Brilliant Comment(s) from Friends:

Dorothy said...

Now I need a docking station for the Ipod you bought me.

Wanda said...

Hmm....pretty inspiring. Enjoy your last day of the year.

And Happy to New Year to you and your cutie-pie!

Wanda (At Last...)

A marvelous plan was made in the stars,
to create a miracle across the ocean so far....
Then entwine and weave all the hopes and labor,
it would take to bring us this joy called "Taylor"....
Now three lives are blessed and somewhere in the stars,
the planners are smiling, as we all are.
-Anon.




Taylor's Gal Pals

How Long We've Been a Family: