Welcome 2nd Grade!!

No more sleeping late for us! It's back to school time!

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Anybody need a Pew?

Apparently, not. Habit@t for Hum@nity is coming today between noon and 2 to cart away 21 pews that are 14 feet long, currently residing in my dad's building. Since T is off from school, all my back ups are either working or out of town,and the fact that the building is literally in one of the most dangerous parts of Miami, I dropped her off at her old daycare center for the day.

She has been so excited about going back, that she couldn't stand it. The change of schools was rough on her, and I was worried if I put her back too soon, she'd be confused. Now, though, may be a good time. Every so often she would say to me, "I wish I was 3 again so I could go to my old school". Or, she'd talk about her old friends and teachers.

We entered the classroom, and many of the kids started yelling, "Taylor, Taylor". The all got up to hug her. There were many old faces, but her very best friends Kayla and Niyana aren't there this week. After a few minutes, T orders everyone, "OK Everybody, settle down!". HeHe.

So, I'm waiting at home for the call to go over to the building. I'll pick T up a little before 6. If she wants to, I may put her back there tomorrow, and have a Mommy Mental Rejuvenation Day.

Bye, all!

0 Brilliant Comment(s) from Friends:

A marvelous plan was made in the stars,
to create a miracle across the ocean so far....
Then entwine and weave all the hopes and labor,
it would take to bring us this joy called "Taylor"....
Now three lives are blessed and somewhere in the stars,
the planners are smiling, as we all are.
-Anon.




Taylor's Gal Pals

How Long We've Been a Family: