Welcome 2nd Grade!!

No more sleeping late for us! It's back to school time!

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Mid-Week Update

Just a quick post midweek, to update all of T's 3 interested readers on our mundane life...

*I've been enjoying embroiling myself in work these past few days. I find it quite relaxing. What kind of freak does that make me?

*T is doing very well in swim class. Her kick improves daily, but we're still working on using her arms and her breathing is non-existent. If she can't get to where she needs to go on one big breath, she sinks like a stone.

*Bought my dad some things for father's day...some new suspenders, a couple analog TV converters, and a flat scree monitor for his computer. Hope it works with it. He's got an old Compaq Presario 5000, purchased in about 2002, that uses Windows 98 operating system. Luckily, its fully returnable!

*Dot is in Houston this week and we can't wait for her return. She bought T a new pool for the backyard. 8 ft round and 30 inches deep. Its been sitting on the dining room table in its box, taunting the poor child. Hurry home, Dot!

*The big office move is this Saturday. Wish me luck!

*The rain remains in So. Florida, but that's about par for the course for this time of year.

*No word from Aunt Connie on either her eye or her computer. I'll put in a call tomorrow to find out what's up.

**Can't think of anything else to report, so I'm off to bed. Night Night all!

2 Brilliant Comment(s) from Friends:

chart said...

hI yOU tWO.......Sorry I have not reported from North Broward. Was at Dr. yesterday. He said my eye was doing nicely and that each day it would get better. Cut down on medication and come back in 2 weeks - my eye should be perfect then. GREAT. Don't know when the other eye will get done.
I have my own Geek. Terry went to Best Buy, picked up my monitor and FIXED it.BB had not even started on it. It took Terry a while but he worked his magic and we are back in business. Just in case you don't remember - he is an electrician.
You have really been busy and it amazes me how you get it all done. Another star for you. Dorothy has been a god-send with all this eye business. I will be eternally grateful.
Love & Hugs - Tell T her ConCon loves her. xox

Brownie Troop 157 said...

I'm so relieved that both issues are getting resolved. Once that second eye is fixed, you'll truly be back in business!

A marvelous plan was made in the stars,
to create a miracle across the ocean so far....
Then entwine and weave all the hopes and labor,
it would take to bring us this joy called "Taylor"....
Now three lives are blessed and somewhere in the stars,
the planners are smiling, as we all are.
-Anon.




Taylor's Gal Pals

How Long We've Been a Family: