Welcome 2nd Grade!!

No more sleeping late for us! It's back to school time!

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Mystery of the Vanishing Umbrella

For the last few days, my big 9 foot sun umbrella for the backyard has been missing. No sign of it anywhere. We figured someone came in and stole it. Odd, b/c nothing else was missing. Well, today the mystery is solved.

As I was assembling my new umbrella in the backyard, I caught a glimpse of cobalt blue through the fence. Yep, with all these rains lately, apparently the wind picked the thing up, and carried over my 7 foot fence. I found it broken and battered in the neighbor's yard, and just dragged it out to the trash heap.

In other news, my father's office is all packed up and their house is cleared out for the additional items we're moving from the office. Movers arrive at 9:00 a.m. this Saturday. Then, it will be OVER. Can't tell you what a relief that will be.

Meanwhile, I'm in search of one of those coverter boxes that converts analog to digital. My parents have 3 TV they use that don't have cable. Come 6/12, they'll no longer be working and they won't understand why. Last year, I sent away for a coupon for the things from the feds. Of course, who knows where they are now. Isn't that always the case?

T is doing well in swim class. We're concentrating on learning to kick. Rain expected all this week, so who knows how many classes we'll actually get to take.

That's it from here, hope you all are having a great weekend, and that great Aunt Connie's eye continues to heal from her catarac surgery.

Ciao, baby!

0 Brilliant Comment(s) from Friends:

A marvelous plan was made in the stars,
to create a miracle across the ocean so far....
Then entwine and weave all the hopes and labor,
it would take to bring us this joy called "Taylor"....
Now three lives are blessed and somewhere in the stars,
the planners are smiling, as we all are.
-Anon.




Taylor's Gal Pals

How Long We've Been a Family: