Welcome 2nd Grade!!

No more sleeping late for us! It's back to school time!

Monday, June 15, 2009

Better Living through Chemicals

Longtime readers of this small blog will recall one of my favorite mottos for life...Better Living through Chemicals. We are the proud new owners of 22.5 pounds of chlorinating granules, a huge vat of PH+ and a huge vat of PH Minus. Why in the world would we need all that?

B/c Aunt Dot went out and bought a small 8ft in diameter pool. Has a pump, filter and everything. Meanwhile, I'm stuck conducting small science projects every night, trying to figure out if the pool has the right amount of chemicals in it. Have I ever mentioned that science never thrilled me? But for the fact that it would be absolutely ridiculous for a blow up pool, I'd invest in a poolboy.

T and I actually went into the thing this evening, before our Home Dep*t run. It was quite relaxing, so I can't really complain about the work. I've put my walker from my broken foot days next to the thing, to assist both T and me in getting in and out. While it probably looks really odd, it works like a charm.

No pics from tonight, as I was wet myself. Now as T says, we both smell like pool, so we're off to the showers.

That's it from the Casa tonight.

1 Brilliant Comment(s) from Friends:

Chemicals Buyers Guide said...

ChemicalsBuyersGuide.com is the world's largest directory of chemical producers and suppliers for global trade and the leading provider of online marketing services for importers and exporters. It is the place for buyers and sellers to find trade opportunities and promote their business online.
ChemicalsBuyersGuide.com is not a trading company but rather an online business platform, where you can search or post information to find potential business partners.

http://www.chemicalsbuyersguide.com

A marvelous plan was made in the stars,
to create a miracle across the ocean so far....
Then entwine and weave all the hopes and labor,
it would take to bring us this joy called "Taylor"....
Now three lives are blessed and somewhere in the stars,
the planners are smiling, as we all are.
-Anon.




Taylor's Gal Pals

How Long We've Been a Family: