Welcome 2nd Grade!!

No more sleeping late for us! It's back to school time!

Saturday, May 9, 2009

My Little Mermaid

We spent the day running errands, the biggest of which is that we bought some uniform pieces for T. Tried on all the things so that I can order them online in the future. I wanted to buy some now, so I don't have to shell out the $$ in August, when I'm also paying tuition and books. Anyway, she looks so stinkin cute in it all that I can't stand it. Stand by for some pics.

We then went to my parents to do some errands there, then came home to play in the pool.

T insisted that her bathtub buddies...2 mermaid dolls and an ariel barbie doll that has no business in the water, but T insists. She played for a good hour or more, until I chased her back inside. W

Posted by Picasa

0 Brilliant Comment(s) from Friends:

A marvelous plan was made in the stars,
to create a miracle across the ocean so far....
Then entwine and weave all the hopes and labor,
it would take to bring us this joy called "Taylor"....
Now three lives are blessed and somewhere in the stars,
the planners are smiling, as we all are.
-Anon.




Taylor's Gal Pals

How Long We've Been a Family: