Welcome 2nd Grade!!

No more sleeping late for us! It's back to school time!

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Technical Difficulties

I was freaking last night b/c all of a sudden I was getting thrown out of my website, with a message that "Internet explorer could not support...abort". Yikes. Found that I could look at some blogs, but not my own. Then it happened with a few other blogs on a seemingly random basis.



This morning I went to the blogger website, and I think I found the answer in the help forum. It suggested deleting the followers widget. I just did that, and it now appears to work fine.



To all of T's loyal followers...all 8 of you...apologies for deleting you out, and thank you for caring enough to sign up as a follower.



If anyone notices any continued problems, please email me at carann65@aol.com

2 Brilliant Comment(s) from Friends:

chart said...

I got the same rejection. I kept trying and eventually it cleared up. Checking your blog has become a ritual with me and I would be lost without it. I really look forward to checking T and your updates. Have a lazy holiday if possible. xox

Wanda said...

Thanks again for the tip.

First time visit on your blog. Your daughter is adorable!

Happy Memorial Day,

Wanda

A marvelous plan was made in the stars,
to create a miracle across the ocean so far....
Then entwine and weave all the hopes and labor,
it would take to bring us this joy called "Taylor"....
Now three lives are blessed and somewhere in the stars,
the planners are smiling, as we all are.
-Anon.




Taylor's Gal Pals

How Long We've Been a Family: