Welcome 2nd Grade!!

No more sleeping late for us! It's back to school time!

Monday, May 18, 2009

The Little Stinker

As I turn out the lights last night to go to bed, I noticed this....T had pulled every princess dress, costume, swim suit, and blanket and misc dolls and toys all out of their spot and threw them all on the floor. Since it was so late, I told her that she'd have to put them away after school tomorrow.

We get home, and she half-heartedly began cleaning up. I told her that there would be no TV until it was all cleaned up, and came out to sit in the living room and troll the web.

Next thing I know, T is asking to brush her teeth. Sensing a diversion, I never the less agreed, as we're trying to promote good dental hygiene, especially since we have a dental appointment on thursday. I hear the water and all the appropriate noises, then an odd shushing sound. I ask what she's doing, and she replies, "nothing". I go to investigate and what do if find????

T is in the bathtub, fully clothed, playing with her mermaid waterfall toy. Seems that the toothbrushing was indeed just a ploy to get her out of her bedroom, and into the bathroom. I really do admire her creativity!

Posted by Picasa

0 Brilliant Comment(s) from Friends:

A marvelous plan was made in the stars,
to create a miracle across the ocean so far....
Then entwine and weave all the hopes and labor,
it would take to bring us this joy called "Taylor"....
Now three lives are blessed and somewhere in the stars,
the planners are smiling, as we all are.
-Anon.




Taylor's Gal Pals

How Long We've Been a Family: