Welcome 2nd Grade!!

No more sleeping late for us! It's back to school time!

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Taylor's New Uniform

Introducing T's new school uniform that she'll be wearing come August. I think each item will also be embroidered with the school emblem. I was thrilled to see that they come in really small sizes, so they may actually fit. I was less than thrilled to see the price of the things. Yikes. I went on the site to find out what they look like and the price range. Good thing I did, as I have some saving to do.

On another note, I called the school to mail me their tentative schedule for the upcoming year, so that I can get on a waiting list at the daycare. Plan is to stick T back in the daycare on all the days that they get out early or don't have school. I've been kissing up to the director to help facilitate this. So, it appears that I'll be safe for the coming year. However, what I'll do in the next years I have no idea. Guess I'll have to either make friends with some family at the school, and find a summer camp, as she'd be too old to return to the daycare after Kindergarden.

Ah well, ...the life of a mother....just one big logistical nightmare!

Posted by Picasa

2 Brilliant Comment(s) from Friends:

Laura said...

Isn't it fun? I don't know how you do it. I've had to manage for a week and the first thing I realized is 1) You can't be as selective with daycares as you need them open later or a good back-up plan for pick-up if you have to work late and 2)Holidays, price increases and things like that are a big deal! Single moms are my heroes. Without my parents and friends, I would not be able to do this. My mom fed us tonight and is feeding us tomorrow. I think Sara wants to live there now.

Anonymous said...

I love her uniform! It's adorable! Plus, no more fights over what to wear.

Cecilia

A marvelous plan was made in the stars,
to create a miracle across the ocean so far....
Then entwine and weave all the hopes and labor,
it would take to bring us this joy called "Taylor"....
Now three lives are blessed and somewhere in the stars,
the planners are smiling, as we all are.
-Anon.




Taylor's Gal Pals

How Long We've Been a Family: