Welcome 2nd Grade!!

No more sleeping late for us! It's back to school time!

Saturday, May 16, 2009

She's a Fisherman!

One of the fondest memories I have of my grandfather (amoung many) are the days he spent in the backyard of my house, teaching me how to cast a fishing pole. Got so good I could cast that thing the length of the whole yard and out into the street. While shopping around in target, I noticed little 3 ft fishing poles for kids. T now has a spongebob one. Instead of a hook on the end, there's a little rubber plankton.

I'm happy to say that I haven't lost my touch. Took the thing, casted it across the living room and reeled it in. T got so excited seeing this she couldn't stand it. I'm just thrilled the thing works. I'm still slightly traumatized by the ronco Pocket Fisherman. I saved and saved for that thing and finally got one. Took it to the canal, and never could figure out how to cast the hook out. Huge bummer....on the heels of the ronco glass and bottle cutter that I bought that was a piece of junk. Anyway, I digress.

T has now put on her suit, and is about to incorporate her fishing pole into her blow up pool fun.

She's lovin' life!

0 Brilliant Comment(s) from Friends:

A marvelous plan was made in the stars,
to create a miracle across the ocean so far....
Then entwine and weave all the hopes and labor,
it would take to bring us this joy called "Taylor"....
Now three lives are blessed and somewhere in the stars,
the planners are smiling, as we all are.
-Anon.




Taylor's Gal Pals

How Long We've Been a Family: