Welcome 2nd Grade!!

No more sleeping late for us! It's back to school time!

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Miscellaneous Nothings

Taylor is busy eating dinner....a ham and cheese sandwich....with catsup. All I can say is Yuck.

Tomorrow is doctor day. T has her first dental appointment in the a.m., and my mom has a hearing appt in the p.m.

Friday starts operation office closure. Leonor and I will spend the day in my dad's office, getting ready to move out and shut it down. On either Sat or Sun, we need to spend a bit of time at their house, getting the downstairs ready, if I don't have time to do that tomorrow. Then I'm actually hoping that I can arrange the movers next saturday...the 30th. That would save him a months rent. We'll see.

Other than that, no plans for the long weekend. Guess we'll take it slow. I've come to crave slow, lately.

Anyway, hope everyone has a great holiday weekend. Mine's already started...

0 Brilliant Comment(s) from Friends:

A marvelous plan was made in the stars,
to create a miracle across the ocean so far....
Then entwine and weave all the hopes and labor,
it would take to bring us this joy called "Taylor"....
Now three lives are blessed and somewhere in the stars,
the planners are smiling, as we all are.
-Anon.




Taylor's Gal Pals

How Long We've Been a Family: