Welcome 2nd Grade!!

No more sleeping late for us! It's back to school time!

Friday, March 4, 2011

Where has time gone?


Where in the world did this week go?

Since I was sick last week, I've been super busy at work. Plus, I had to take off this week to take care of parent business issues. Nothing big, just time consuming. And it just doesn't stop. Luckily, my mom is doing as well as can be expected health-wise. She seemed in good spirits this morning, but then she'd just had a "shot". (a prolonged sniff of oxygen). I think I need one of those machines, too, for a little pick-me-up.

What with being sick and just plain tired, I've fallen off of my exercise bike regimen, so to speak. I'm bound and determined to start up again. Maybe this weekend.

On an upnote, people are responding to and evite invitation I sent out for T's birthday party. Its all every exciting. We're up to about 10 families who state they will attend. So, looks like its shaping up. We couldn't be more happy.

So, we're going to attempt to have a relaxing weekend, and shore up our reserves for the weeks to come. Boy having fun can be tiring!

0 Brilliant Comment(s) from Friends:

A marvelous plan was made in the stars,
to create a miracle across the ocean so far....
Then entwine and weave all the hopes and labor,
it would take to bring us this joy called "Taylor"....
Now three lives are blessed and somewhere in the stars,
the planners are smiling, as we all are.
-Anon.




Taylor's Gal Pals

How Long We've Been a Family: