Welcome 2nd Grade!!

No more sleeping late for us! It's back to school time!

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Decisions, Decisions!!

What’s a girl to wear?  I’m trying to figure out which will serve best as her Easter dress.  We’re bucking the trend a bit this year, as both our choices have black in the, and look best with black patent leather shoes. 

IMG_0393 IMG_0395 IMG_0397 IMG_0398

Both dresses are so much cuter in person, than in the pictures.   I’m leaning toward the pink dot number, but I can’t decide.  Both dresses look so good with her coloring. 

Which do you vote for?

7 Brilliant Comment(s) from Friends:

~Stacey said...

I love the pink one! She is just adorable in both of them!

Alice said...

My vote is the pink polka dot. She's such a cutie!

~Stacey said...

I love the pink one! She is just adorable in both of them.

Dorothy said...

I'm vote for the pink polka dot too.

Connie said...

I go for the white, pink & black. Very becoming and sooo pretty. xox

Anonymous said...

Baisler votes for the blue dress. But I think both are adorable. I love her poses - a born model!
xoxo
Cecilia

Connie said...

Yeah!!!! A real charmer. Can't you just see her on the runway. xox

A marvelous plan was made in the stars,
to create a miracle across the ocean so far....
Then entwine and weave all the hopes and labor,
it would take to bring us this joy called "Taylor"....
Now three lives are blessed and somewhere in the stars,
the planners are smiling, as we all are.
-Anon.




Taylor's Gal Pals

How Long We've Been a Family: