Welcome 2nd Grade!!

No more sleeping late for us! It's back to school time!

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Things are Shaping Up!

Things are starting to shape up around here. My painter claims that he'll be back to work all day on Friday. We shall see. Cutting it all a bit close for my comfort. I've been slowly putting up decorations.

I'm particularly proud of my decorating behind the adult food table. I think it looks really cute. I dropped off the balloons at p@rty city, to be blown up. I may have overdone it all with the balloons, but I have to decorate both inside and out. The question now is, will I be able to shove 52 balloons into the schoolbus, or will I have to make 2 trips? The store assured me that they would fit. I'm not so sure.

Meanwhile, in response to a second email I sent out only to those who have not RSVP'd...all 13 of them....I got two reponses: one yes and our first "no". T's teacher counseled me to expect the gang that didn't respond to show up...probably with a few kids in tow. How rude is that? So, we're planning on a full house.

The more the merrier....the more the merrier....the more the merrier!

Posted by Picasa

2 Brilliant Comment(s) from Friends:

Anonymous said...

Carol - everything looks so beautiful! You did a fabulous job with the decorations! I can't wait to get the after party scoop -should be interesting...
xoxo,
Cecilia

Connie said...

I need to know - is the painter painting? xox

A marvelous plan was made in the stars,
to create a miracle across the ocean so far....
Then entwine and weave all the hopes and labor,
it would take to bring us this joy called "Taylor"....
Now three lives are blessed and somewhere in the stars,
the planners are smiling, as we all are.
-Anon.




Taylor's Gal Pals

How Long We've Been a Family: