Welcome 2nd Grade!!

No more sleeping late for us! It's back to school time!

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

What's a Party without Stress and Drama

My painter has been AWOL Monday and Today. I call him this afternoon, and he says he won't be back until Monday. MONDAY????

I FREAK.... and he finally conceded to at least finish the back wall and the front trim "before the party". I don't know what that means. All I know is that me, Dot, and Ruben (Leonor's son) are poised to paint on Friday, if need be.

Meanwhile, my lawnman has been AWOL as well.

Can you tell I'm annoyed?

2 Brilliant Comment(s) from Friends:

Alice said...

With do many unemployed people- that's inexcusable ! I'm hoping you'll be pleasantly surprised! Next week at this time your only memories will be of the fun you had at the party .... this part will be quickly forgotten !

Connie said...

I do believe this Hula/Tiki Party will outdo the Royal Wedding in preparations. It should be a GREAT success and T will remember her 6th birthday as one of the highlights of her life. While I cannot offer much in the way of physical support, you certainly have my full moral support. Good luck and carry on in that relentless Taylor/Jordan fashion. xox
PS - I liked the yellow house but greenish-beigh w/blue awnings is very pleasing to the eye and more modern.

A marvelous plan was made in the stars,
to create a miracle across the ocean so far....
Then entwine and weave all the hopes and labor,
it would take to bring us this joy called "Taylor"....
Now three lives are blessed and somewhere in the stars,
the planners are smiling, as we all are.
-Anon.




Taylor's Gal Pals

How Long We've Been a Family: