Welcome 2nd Grade!!

No more sleeping late for us! It's back to school time!

Friday, March 25, 2011

Crunch Time

Well, the painter showed on Thursday, and painted the back of the house. Claimed he would be back today, but is AWOL. Also said that he would come Saturday morning to finish. Again, we shall see. Cutting it too close, for my taste. With the back done, the only thing that looks like hell is the front door and the columns on the front porch. If he gets here at 7:00, and works till noon, perhaps he will finish. Don't know.

Since I went ahead and ordered the tent, there is literally 0% chance of rain tomorrow. None. Zilch. Nada. Isn't that always my luck? I console myself with the fact that it will provide much needed shade, since it will be almost 90 tomorrow.

On an upnote, the yardmen appeared. They got my message that I left them, and were here yesterday. Did extra work, too, para la fiesta. They are way back into my good graces.

So, the next big hurtle to get over are the balloons. All 52 of them.

What the heck was I thinking?

Meanwhile, T says a big thank you to her Great Aunt Connie for a whooppee card she received today. Child needs to work on her shout, though. Its not near up to Taylor standards!

0 Brilliant Comment(s) from Friends:

A marvelous plan was made in the stars,
to create a miracle across the ocean so far....
Then entwine and weave all the hopes and labor,
it would take to bring us this joy called "Taylor"....
Now three lives are blessed and somewhere in the stars,
the planners are smiling, as we all are.
-Anon.




Taylor's Gal Pals

How Long We've Been a Family: