Welcome 2nd Grade!!

No more sleeping late for us! It's back to school time!

Sunday, April 25, 2010

We're Back Home

Well, the weekend was not so bad. My mom's not any better, but I don't think she's any worse, either. Dot, T and I were able to survive it all, and are happily back home. When Icolene arrived, she and her husband brought their bird, to visit with T. I swear, the thing said, "Hello Taylor".

T was beside herself with excitement.

Before going home, we stopped by a friends house, and T got to swim a little with Sophie and Nick. Since she was so good this weekend, I didn't have the heart to say no to her.

Posted by Picasa

2 Brilliant Comment(s) from Friends:

~Stacey said...

T looks so excited. I think she dserves a new pet! haha

Connie said...

I think a baby kitten would be just the thing - maybe 2 so they would have company during the day. :)

A marvelous plan was made in the stars,
to create a miracle across the ocean so far....
Then entwine and weave all the hopes and labor,
it would take to bring us this joy called "Taylor"....
Now three lives are blessed and somewhere in the stars,
the planners are smiling, as we all are.
-Anon.




Taylor's Gal Pals

How Long We've Been a Family: