Welcome 2nd Grade!!

No more sleeping late for us! It's back to school time!

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Progress

Guess who didn't suck their thumb last night? And seemed to enjoy having this contraption on their hand, despite the fact that I think I put the thing on wrong? Got to go back and investigate that.

Posted by Picasa

7 Brilliant Comment(s) from Friends:

Brownie Troop 157 said...

Nope, it is on correctly, and guess who asked to wear it again, as we were getting ready to go to bed?

I'm thinking this is a miracle gadget!

Connie said...

HALLELUJAH !!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I am going to have to get one of those for Baisler. I can't believe it worked for Taylor and Ree (or was it Ro). Thanks for the great tip!
xoxo,
Cecilia

Laura said...

Where did you get it???? E-mail it to me if you need to...

Wanda said...

Good to know. Thanks. (My little one is a big-time thumb sucker. She's 2 though so I'll wait awhile to ween her.)

Cheers.

Alyson and Ford said...

So far AA hasn't shown an interest in her thumb but you never know.

Stop by sometime and I'll share a bit of my apple pie :)
peace
fm

Kerry_Kid Giddy said...

I'm just now finding this post...I'd love to hear (unless it's posted already - how long it took her to stop?!)

Thanks for sharing my product with your readers! I'm so glad to hear she was excited to wear it! I hope all is well! Thanks again! - kg

A marvelous plan was made in the stars,
to create a miracle across the ocean so far....
Then entwine and weave all the hopes and labor,
it would take to bring us this joy called "Taylor"....
Now three lives are blessed and somewhere in the stars,
the planners are smiling, as we all are.
-Anon.




Taylor's Gal Pals

How Long We've Been a Family: