Welcome 2nd Grade!!

No more sleeping late for us! It's back to school time!

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Mission Organization

Spent the weekend trying to organize a bit over at 123 street. Snuck some stuff out of the house while my dad was out, and also got some shelving for next to my mom's bed, to store supplies. All of her medical and hygiene stuff. Went all over looking for the right thing, and ended up finding it at Target, where I went last. I knew I should have gone there first. What was I thinking? Anyway, she'll be getting released on Wednesday, St. Pat's Day, in the late afternoon.

Dot has been with T all weekend. They went to the soccer game on sat at T's school. It was a makeup game since one of their after school sessions had been cancelled due to rain. I'm not sure that there are any pictures. Dot reports that it was a riot watching the coach attempting to get the little kids running in the right direction, never mind actually playing the game. T had a ball, and had all the little boys fawning all over her, as is her M.O.

My dad left to go get breakfast, saying he'd be back in 1/2 an hour. Way over an hour later he has not returned. I figure he forgot and is over at the hospital. I have an appt for him on tuesday, to get some memory medicine going. I'm praying that goes well.

Happy Daylight Savings Time, everyone! Change those clocks!

1 Brilliant Comment(s) from Friends:

chart said...

Glad to hear from you. Sounds like things might be a little better. Will Donna be available Wed.? I'm keeping my fingers crossed. Nothing new in Sunrise. xxooxx

A marvelous plan was made in the stars,
to create a miracle across the ocean so far....
Then entwine and weave all the hopes and labor,
it would take to bring us this joy called "Taylor"....
Now three lives are blessed and somewhere in the stars,
the planners are smiling, as we all are.
-Anon.




Taylor's Gal Pals

How Long We've Been a Family: