Welcome 2nd Grade!!

No more sleeping late for us! It's back to school time!

Friday, March 26, 2010

Milestone Reached


Yesterday on my lunch hour, I went to Target and achieved another "milestone". Yes, at the ripe old age of 45, I broke down and made a momentous purchase. What could it be, you ask? Something everyone needs, but resists....

As background, you all should know that T's birthday party is today at school. I have to lug all kinds of groceries across the parking lot, then across the phys ed field, then across the school to T's classroom. So, while at target and without any further ado, I approached a target salesman and asked....

"Do you sell those metal shopping carts that all the little old ladies use?"

Yep, they were just an aisle or two away. I assembled the thing last night, and can't wait to use it.

So there you have it...I'm the proud new owner of an old-lady-shopping-cart and let me just say, life is a bit easier!

3 Brilliant Comment(s) from Friends:

Dorothy said...

I have been proudly pulling mine since the age of 35...when I moved into a highrise condo. I'm so mad when it's in the house and not in my trunk when I need it. Kinda like an umbrella when you're in the car and it's in the house.

Dot

chart said...

This is a must have item - young or old. Sure makes life a little easier. I keep mine in the car trunk. Used it today and it is resting at my front door waiting to go back to it's trunk home. A real helping hand and I'm loving it. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TX.

chart said...

H A P P Y B I R T H D A Y

T A Y L O R

A marvelous plan was made in the stars,
to create a miracle across the ocean so far....
Then entwine and weave all the hopes and labor,
it would take to bring us this joy called "Taylor"....
Now three lives are blessed and somewhere in the stars,
the planners are smiling, as we all are.
-Anon.




Taylor's Gal Pals

How Long We've Been a Family: