Welcome 2nd Grade!!

No more sleeping late for us! It's back to school time!

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Fun Despite the Odds...

We're having fun over at the 123 hospital house, despite the odds. This pic is from a week or so ago, and is specifically posted for Aunt Ceci, who kindly gave T this shirt...a couple years ago. Its still a bit big, but oh so "soft and comfy" as T says. Thank you Sayre family for T's bday presents. Its a bit too cool this weekend for the dress, but T is digging the little chihuahua purse.




I say we're having fun despite the odds b/c
this weekend is brutal. If it were not illegal, I'd go over and bomb st catherines, if I could do it with no one getting hurt. I'm so mad at them that I can't stand it. My mom was very impacted in terms of #2 while there. To the point where the aides had to fish the stuff out of her with their fingers. yeah, too much info, right? Well, they released her with mega prescription laxatives, and she has literally not stopped going #2 for 3 days now. I've never seen anything like it. Why they didn't give her this in the hospital, when they could deal with it, I've no idea and that 's why I'm mad. My sissy and I are very ill equiped to handle it, but we're trying.


So, T has discovered the ramps, and what fun it is to use her scooter on it...against her mother's strict instructions! I knew that was coming. She's also pretending to be one of the Barbie characters from the 3 musketeers, with her pretend bow and arrow.



And here's my sweet mom. Have you ever seen such big glasses since the 1980's? Her newer ones are broken, and we had to fish these out from the bowels of her closet (pun intended ;)

Dot's out buying more supplies for wound care, as every time we have to change her diaper, we have to change her soiled bandage.

That's it for now. Hope everyone is having a better weekend than we, as I doubt it could be much worse.

Ciao!

Posted by Picasa

1 Brilliant Comment(s) from Friends:

chart said...

My heart goes out to the 3 of you and, of course, there's a special place in my heart for my sister. I'll be down later on today, so I'll see you later. xox

A marvelous plan was made in the stars,
to create a miracle across the ocean so far....
Then entwine and weave all the hopes and labor,
it would take to bring us this joy called "Taylor"....
Now three lives are blessed and somewhere in the stars,
the planners are smiling, as we all are.
-Anon.




Taylor's Gal Pals

How Long We've Been a Family: