Welcome 2nd Grade!!

No more sleeping late for us! It's back to school time!

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

I'm Sick

Not so much news here...I'm sick. T infected me and I've had a low-grade fever since thursday. Went to the doc yesterday, and it was 100.5. Asthma is back, so I'm on major drugs for it. My temp today seems to hover around 99.7 and 100. Just enough to make me feel like shit, but not enough to totally bed-ridden me.

I'm off today to take my dad to the dr, to try and get him on memory medicine. Aricept. His memory is almost as bad as my mom's we've discovered, since spending more time here.

Mom gets released tomorrow, and our aide Donna did not find alternate employment during the hiatus. THANK GOD! Now we just need my dad to cooperate, and alot of the stress would be removed from the equation.

I have the handyman here, installing ramps to get my mom in and out of the house more easily.

That's it for now!

1 Brilliant Comment(s) from Friends:

chart said...

So Sorry you are not well. I think T is giving you a little payback for some of the time-outs she had to take. lol Hope you will soon be all better and Tom will go on the medication. Thank goodness Donna is available. Love Ya....xox

A marvelous plan was made in the stars,
to create a miracle across the ocean so far....
Then entwine and weave all the hopes and labor,
it would take to bring us this joy called "Taylor"....
Now three lives are blessed and somewhere in the stars,
the planners are smiling, as we all are.
-Anon.




Taylor's Gal Pals

How Long We've Been a Family: