Welcome 2nd Grade!!

No more sleeping late for us! It's back to school time!

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Another Dirty Day

If I didn't know any better, I'd think that the child spent her time in aftercare sweeping chimneys. Its not showing so well from the pics from my iphone, but her white shirt and socks are actually grey from the dirt. Her headband, which is not showing in the pictures, was "juicy" from sweat. She came running up to hug me, and made my skirt all dirty from transferred dirt. Then, to top it all off, she had a new cut on her knee.

Guess a good day was had by all!






5 Brilliant Comment(s) from Friends:

chart said...

The knee cut is T's trophy for the day. Tell me, does all the extra activity help in geting T to bed about 8:00 PM? xox

chart said...

oops------getting.

Brownie Troop 157 said...

You'd think, right? nope, this extra running around helps not at all... and it just burns me!


Her bedtime is between 9:30 and 10:00, and I usually end up going to bed at the same time.

Brownie Troop 157 said...

meanwhile, how are the eyes healing up?

chart said...

Dr.M and Dorothy sure know what they are talking about. Better and better every day. I am soooo grateful to both. Never knew there were such beautiful colors. xoxnintediv

A marvelous plan was made in the stars,
to create a miracle across the ocean so far....
Then entwine and weave all the hopes and labor,
it would take to bring us this joy called "Taylor"....
Now three lives are blessed and somewhere in the stars,
the planners are smiling, as we all are.
-Anon.




Taylor's Gal Pals

How Long We've Been a Family: