Welcome 2nd Grade!!

No more sleeping late for us! It's back to school time!

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Trouble

I can't tell you how much in trouble T is in. It all started when I realized that T had shut her door, and it was quiet. Too quiet. I went into investigate, and she was under all the covers. Head and all. Not being stupid, I investigated further, and found this.

I can't tell you how mad I am. It was all done with the Dotsa markers, that are all in timeout until further notice. Every marker in the house is in time out. Luckily, it all pretty much came out. It was even on her back and butt. In the cracks of all her private places. Wherever you could possibly mark on her body was marked, and marked up good.

She has now been ordered to go to bed, and is somewhat cooperating, at this relatively early hour of 8:00 p.m.

I need a drink.

Posted by Picasa

7 Brilliant Comment(s) from Friends:

park it said...

Next time send her to school like that... hahahaha

Make it a double!!!

Dorothy said...

Oh No! What in the world was her explanation for this? She knows better.

Laura said...

Marker in the privates? I am truly speechless.

Brownie Troop 157 said...

yes, look closely at the photo, and you'll see it was even up her nose. She had stripped naked to perform her self-beautification experiment. ...and I kid you not, it was EVERYWHERE!~

chart said...

OMG - I'm speachless.

Itty Bitty Ladybug said...

Hee hee! At least she didn't use permanent marker~!

xoxo,
Cecilia

Gramma said...

"In the cracks of all her private places." I'm thinking those markers don't need to be in time out but in the garbage! Ha!

A marvelous plan was made in the stars,
to create a miracle across the ocean so far....
Then entwine and weave all the hopes and labor,
it would take to bring us this joy called "Taylor"....
Now three lives are blessed and somewhere in the stars,
the planners are smiling, as we all are.
-Anon.




Taylor's Gal Pals

How Long We've Been a Family: