Welcome 2nd Grade!!

No more sleeping late for us! It's back to school time!

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Catholic School Works

If I can ever get the video to upload to u-tube, I'll be posting a short clip. After a mere 3 days in catholic school, T spontaneously started doing the sign of the cross last night. Its really cute, so stand by while I work on the technical difficulties.


Meanwhile, today, t was basically black when I picked her up, from all the dirt on her. Took pics with my iphone, but I'm having techy difficulties with that as well. Picassa stopped working to download pics to my computer, so I'm trying to figure out a back up plan. So far no luck.

UPDATE: did it! Feast your eyes on the sheer dirtiness and sweatiness of my girl!





Lastly, T seems to be adjusting well to getting up extra early to be on time for school. Me, not so much. I'm dragging. Figures .

0 Brilliant Comment(s) from Friends:

A marvelous plan was made in the stars,
to create a miracle across the ocean so far....
Then entwine and weave all the hopes and labor,
it would take to bring us this joy called "Taylor"....
Now three lives are blessed and somewhere in the stars,
the planners are smiling, as we all are.
-Anon.




Taylor's Gal Pals

How Long We've Been a Family: