Welcome 2nd Grade!!

No more sleeping late for us! It's back to school time!

Thursday, August 6, 2009

My Latest Purchase

yes, this is my latest purchase. Its a full length mirror , which opens up by the mirror swinging out like a door, and you can store jewelry in it. I had seen it years ago and wanted to buy it, but didn't want to spend the money, since I had a perfectly good full length mirror in my bedroom.

Yes, you guessed it...

SOMEBODY broke my mirror the other morning when they whacked it with their little broom.

So, while I was mildly annoyed when it happened, b/c I can't tell you how many time's I've told T to be careful with that dumb broom, I perked right up when I realized the implications of having no mirror. ...Gotta buy a new one....If I'm gonna buy a new one, I might as well buy one with storage given my teeny tiny house.

Yippee!!! Present for mommy! Thank you T, for whacking the heck out of my old mirror!

Posted by Picasa

1 Brilliant Comment(s) from Friends:

chart said...

Sometimes you really get lucky. I hope T is not in for 7 years bad luck. Got my fingers crossed, feet crossed, legs crossed, arms crossed and Iknow this is a sure cure for the curse. Watch those sidewalk cracks. LOL xxoxx

A marvelous plan was made in the stars,
to create a miracle across the ocean so far....
Then entwine and weave all the hopes and labor,
it would take to bring us this joy called "Taylor"....
Now three lives are blessed and somewhere in the stars,
the planners are smiling, as we all are.
-Anon.




Taylor's Gal Pals

How Long We've Been a Family: