Welcome 2nd Grade!!

No more sleeping late for us! It's back to school time!

Sunday, January 30, 2011

I'm Exhausted

I can't tell you how exhausted I am. On Sunday, we slept late and then went to the diner for breakfast. After that it was to the toy store. We are the happy new owners of 8 hula hoops, for T's birthday party hula hoop contest.

After the toy store, we went up to my parents' house. Everyone there was doing well, and Leonor actually got my dad to change his clothes. Yippee! My mom seemed to be having a good day, as well. T and I went to the grocery store for them, to the party store for more bday stuff, and then up to Dot's house to check the mail.

Then....a big surprise for T....

We met Sophie and Nick at the St. Rose carnival. T actually went on a few rides, and went into two bounce houses. They made vast improvements from my days there. In the area where the bike racks were located, they now set up a "Wine Bistro". Beer, Wine, Frozen Rum Drinks, and everything. Woohoo!
Taylor was in her glory, hanging with the big girls. We then went on the ferris wheel, got some ice cream, and headed home.

I'm off to relax in my bed for a while, the its the start of Spirit Week at T's school.

Hope you all had a great weekend.

Posted by Picasa

1 Brilliant Comment(s) from Friends:

Brownie Troop 157 said...

Btw, just to be clear, the big girls, who ate all in the 3rd grade, are drinking strawberry slushies, sans the rum!

A marvelous plan was made in the stars,
to create a miracle across the ocean so far....
Then entwine and weave all the hopes and labor,
it would take to bring us this joy called "Taylor"....
Now three lives are blessed and somewhere in the stars,
the planners are smiling, as we all are.
-Anon.




Taylor's Gal Pals

How Long We've Been a Family: