Welcome 2nd Grade!!

No more sleeping late for us! It's back to school time!

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Greetings from the Infirmary

I knew it was too good to be true. I've been saying for the past few days that something was going to happen to spoil our weekend. I assumed that the drama would be related to my parents. WRONG. Its all my fault.

Woke up this morning with 101 degree fever. So far T is OK. I'm home today and tomorrow, trying to recuperate in record time. I can't tell you how disappointed T will be if we don't do what was planned.

Meanwhile, my manners lecture will be given by the scout leader.

I HATE being sick!

2 Brilliant Comment(s) from Friends:

Alice said...

THAT'S NOT FUN! FEEL BETTER SOON! Can't wait to hear about Friday. Sending healing thoughts!

Connie said...

So sorry that dang bug got to you. Hope you will be all better before the weekend so the fun can begin. Tell T I love her - you too. xox

A marvelous plan was made in the stars,
to create a miracle across the ocean so far....
Then entwine and weave all the hopes and labor,
it would take to bring us this joy called "Taylor"....
Now three lives are blessed and somewhere in the stars,
the planners are smiling, as we all are.
-Anon.




Taylor's Gal Pals

How Long We've Been a Family: