Welcome 2nd Grade!!

No more sleeping late for us! It's back to school time!

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Prize Patrol

The Prize Patrol has not left the building.

As an update, I was telling my friend marie about our friendly little wager we had going here re the latest loss of T's tooth, and my executive decision to deny Aunt Ceci her prize. Marie vehemently objected and successfully defended Ceci's claim to the prize.

Sooooo,

both Miss Sara and Aunt Ceci will get their prizes!!!

That is, as soon as I can get to the store, wrap, and mail them. I suspect I'll do that this weekend.

1 Brilliant Comment(s) from Friends:

Anonymous said...

Having the brilliant Marie defend my claim is prize enough for me! Thank you, Marie, for upholding my legal rights in this example of misguided prosecutorial justice.

xoxo,
Cecilia

A marvelous plan was made in the stars,
to create a miracle across the ocean so far....
Then entwine and weave all the hopes and labor,
it would take to bring us this joy called "Taylor"....
Now three lives are blessed and somewhere in the stars,
the planners are smiling, as we all are.
-Anon.




Taylor's Gal Pals

How Long We've Been a Family: