Welcome 2nd Grade!!

No more sleeping late for us! It's back to school time!

Sunday, December 5, 2010

The Kid Can Wear a Dress

T received this beautiful dress from her godmother, Aunt Ceci. She immediately wanted to try it on and wear it.

Yeah, she gets to open her Ceci presents early every year. This year two were wrapped with boas around them, so she's chosen to open them first, of course. A present and a boa. A win/win situation if ever there was one.


She opened this gift on Friday, and she'll open the other one this coming friday.

I immediately asked to take a few pics of her in the dress, which is just too adorable for words.

These pics are the result.

Good lord.

Never have I seen a kid ham it up like she does. Guess the play modeling they did in summer camp stuck. Too bad for her that I doubt poor T will ever break much more than 5 feet tall. I figure 5'2" tops.
Anyway, thank you Aunt Ceci and the entire Sayre family for the cool gifts!

Posted by Picasa

4 Brilliant Comment(s) from Friends:

Anonymous said...

Yeah! I'm so glad it fits - she looks adorable and the boots are just perfect with it! Taylor can always be a petite model!

I am surprised that you were able to save the other present until next Friday. You know what I say -if it comes in the mail, it's fair game!

xoxo,
Cecilia

Anonymous said...

Taylor-

I am so glad the dress fits. I have the same one and we can wear it at the same time.

I miss you and I love you.

Your cousin,
Gabriella

Wanda said...

Oooo....will you look at her? Just struttin' her stuff. I love missy's attitude. Comes through loud and clear and sugar coated with all that sweetness.

Have a great week!

Alyson and Ford said...

Love the first photo! She is too cool! Happiness is gifts with glam!

Alyzabeth's Mommy

A marvelous plan was made in the stars,
to create a miracle across the ocean so far....
Then entwine and weave all the hopes and labor,
it would take to bring us this joy called "Taylor"....
Now three lives are blessed and somewhere in the stars,
the planners are smiling, as we all are.
-Anon.




Taylor's Gal Pals

How Long We've Been a Family: