Welcome 2nd Grade!!

No more sleeping late for us! It's back to school time!

Sunday, December 12, 2010

All I Want for Xmas Is My 2 Front Teeth!

Guess who just lost her tooth? That's right, at 11:40 at night on 12/12, the tooth is out. The kid has been laying in bed wiggling the thing for the last couple hours. Hopefully now, she'll fall asleep.

Technically, there are no winners to the bet. So, I've decided to award the prize to the person who wagered the closest. Two people chose 12/13: Aunt Ceci, and Miss Sara. However, Aunt Ceci made the HUGE strategic error of hedging her bet a bit and mentioning the morning of 12/13. To me, that implies after waking up.

Miss Sara, who is clearly growing up to be a gifted wagerer, had the foresight not to hedge or otherwise limit her bet. She stated just 12/13. To me, that implies all of 12/13 including seconds after midnight tonight. Therefore, the award goes to Miss Sara Manville, T's China-sister.

Laura, I'm not sure I have your newest address, so please email it to me, and I'll work on getting Sara's prize in the mail.

Meanwhile, T looks and sounds so cute I can't stand it. With the loss of the tooth, she now has a slight lisp.

4 Brilliant Comment(s) from Friends:

Connie said...

Tooth, I'm disappointed in you. Surely you could have stood up to all that wiggling and saved me from losing a high-end wager, but for T's sack, I'm happy you have vacated the premises. xox to T.

Laura said...

From Sara: "I was so excited to hear you lost your tooth! I wish you can grow your grown-up tooth. I hope I lose my tooth soon!"

You guys are awesome - I will e-mail you our address.

Brownie Troop 157 said...

Meanwhile, we're experiencing technical difficulties with Aunt Ceci's most recent comment. Its refusing to post every time I attempt it. And yes, I am attempting it!

Can you recomment for me?

Connie said...

Ooops - "sake" - not "sack". This keyboad seems to have a mind of its own.

A marvelous plan was made in the stars,
to create a miracle across the ocean so far....
Then entwine and weave all the hopes and labor,
it would take to bring us this joy called "Taylor"....
Now three lives are blessed and somewhere in the stars,
the planners are smiling, as we all are.
-Anon.




Taylor's Gal Pals

How Long We've Been a Family: