Welcome 2nd Grade!!

No more sleeping late for us! It's back to school time!

Monday, December 20, 2010

Big Day Tomorrow!


Pic has nothing to do with this post. Its from Fri night when T was hanging with the brownie troop. She was in her glory spending time with the big girls. Anyway...

Tomorrow is a huge day. I've taken the day off work. T is spending the day with Dot. I Confirmed that the mall opens at 7:00 a.m., and I have plans to be there very closely thereafter. Plan to do some shopping, roam the mall. Drink some coffee as I people watch waiting for my 11:00 am. eye appointment. It seems that overnight my eyes have stopped working. Can no longer hold my iphone far enough away to see it well. Figure I need the bifocals adjusted....again. Sigh. That just bites.

So, I'll finish up my xmas shopping, then plan to head to Dot's house to assemble Barbie's Dream Townhouse. I'm not waiting til xmas eve to do it. I worry that something will be screwed up or broken, and if I wait I'll have to charge out xmas eve to return it and then find something else to give her, after all the stores are sold out. So, wish me luck.

If you happen to hear high pitched screaming an cursing in the afternoon tomorrow, you'll know I'm having a fit assembling the thing.

1 Brilliant Comment(s) from Friends:

Connie said...

You will have no problems with the townhouse. I know of your awesome mechanical abilities since you assembled my bookcase and installed my window blinds. Enjoy your shopping day. I, too, am a people, toe & shoe watcher.... I know a good eye Dr. = maybe a little sneaky but an excellent surgeon. xox

A marvelous plan was made in the stars,
to create a miracle across the ocean so far....
Then entwine and weave all the hopes and labor,
it would take to bring us this joy called "Taylor"....
Now three lives are blessed and somewhere in the stars,
the planners are smiling, as we all are.
-Anon.




Taylor's Gal Pals

How Long We've Been a Family: