Welcome 2nd Grade!!

No more sleeping late for us! It's back to school time!

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Got Tooth?

Yep, we sure do.

Like my daugher, it appears to be quite stubborn.

In honor of my Aunt Connie, who loves nothing better than a sure bet, I'm going to start taking wagers.

Leave a comment stating what day you think it will come out. E.g. 12/22 , 12/25, etc. Only one date per comment.

The winners will get a surprise in the mail (an inexpensive prize, but a prize none the less!)

Let the wagering begin!

Posted by Picasa

6 Brilliant Comment(s) from Friends:

Connie said...

OK Tooth - Hang in there untill 12/15. That's when I think you'll cut loose and I know you won't let me down.

Anonymous said...

12/13 Monday morning!

Cecilia

Anonymous said...

12/15
Gabriella

Anonymous said...

Christmas!
Baisler

Dottie said...

I will recuse myself due to insider information. Any of you could be right or...wrong. I just can't wait until it's out. Hanging in the middle of her mouth gives her an unusual appearance.

Laura said...

OMG, Dottie kills me. Sara picks tomorrow, 12/13. I'll go with Tuesday, 12/14.

A marvelous plan was made in the stars,
to create a miracle across the ocean so far....
Then entwine and weave all the hopes and labor,
it would take to bring us this joy called "Taylor"....
Now three lives are blessed and somewhere in the stars,
the planners are smiling, as we all are.
-Anon.




Taylor's Gal Pals

How Long We've Been a Family: