Welcome 2nd Grade!!

No more sleeping late for us! It's back to school time!

Monday, December 6, 2010

Hanging On by a Thread

No, we're not talking about me or my nerves. We're talking a fleshy somewhat bloody thread. Turns out the comments to the post regarding T's front tooth missing from last week were quite prophetic. Turns out the second top-front tooth will be gone soon, as well. Its literally hanging by a thread in the child's mouth.

Meanwhile, I'm no help at all. I can take most kid "ick" stuff, but not the wiggling tooth. Just literally creeps me out to see it. I am absolutely incapable of pulling it out of her head. Hopefully the gang at school can assist with this task.

So, there you have it. All my careful plotting for black friday and worrying about her gifts has been for naught. Turns out she really will want her two front teeth for xmas...and a whole lot more stuff, as well!

3 Brilliant Comment(s) from Friends:

park it said...

ps dont pull it - twist it out - bribe her - grab look the other way and viola!

Connie said...

It was bound to happen. I don't believe I could pull it either. Nature will take it's course and all will be well. Good luck T.

Brownie Troop 157 said...

Update: the tooth has survived to see another day...

Glad I placed no wagers!

A marvelous plan was made in the stars,
to create a miracle across the ocean so far....
Then entwine and weave all the hopes and labor,
it would take to bring us this joy called "Taylor"....
Now three lives are blessed and somewhere in the stars,
the planners are smiling, as we all are.
-Anon.




Taylor's Gal Pals

How Long We've Been a Family: