Welcome 2nd Grade!!

No more sleeping late for us! It's back to school time!

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Best Mom Ever

T announced tonight I'm the best mom ever. Why? B/c I said she could finish her dinner in the bath tub!

No, I haven't lost my mind, only 1/2 of it. T was coming up with every excuse in the book as to why she couldn't take a bath. Her last one was that she hadn't finished her dinner...that she hadn't touched for the last 15 - 20 minutes. So, I responded that she could finish it in the tub.

Oh.My.God. You'd have thought it was halloween, carnival, xmas and her birthday all wrapped up into one.

Of course, the thrill of it all rapidly wore off. But, she was in the tub!

Score one for me (for once) in the never ending "parent wars".

Posted by Picasa

2 Brilliant Comment(s) from Friends:

Dot said...

Dottie will have a long talk with her this weekend and put it in the perscective of a 5 year old about not being smelly. I luv her! Nothing makes my day more than a T s story
!!!!!!!

park it said...

I let K eat her popsickle(dessert) in the tub most nights - SCORE !!!

A marvelous plan was made in the stars,
to create a miracle across the ocean so far....
Then entwine and weave all the hopes and labor,
it would take to bring us this joy called "Taylor"....
Now three lives are blessed and somewhere in the stars,
the planners are smiling, as we all are.
-Anon.




Taylor's Gal Pals

How Long We've Been a Family: