Welcome 2nd Grade!!

No more sleeping late for us! It's back to school time!

Friday, November 19, 2010

CARNIVAL!!!!

Well, today is the big day. T's school Carnival has officially started. Guess what we'll be doing this whole weekend?

School let out early today. For Kindergarten, that meant 9:15 a.m. The children were allowed to wear their carnival or PE t-shirts. T was so excited that she insisted on sleeping with her carnival clothes under her nightgown.

Yeah, I let her. Just didn't have it in me to rain on her parade.
Turns out T's fav ride this year is the ferris wheel. Mom's fav too, as I can go on it and there is no risk of my back going out. T sits in my lap, with my arms wrapped around her If I move one slightly, she's quick to pick up my hand and wrap my arm around her again.

She is so the big ride chicken, it isn't even funny.
You can't see it in this pic, but there is a kiddie caterpiller roller coaster. Two levels. T decided that she wanted to go on it. Poor thing, she got off it crying, as it was "too fast and scary" according to her. Seriously, the thing was a kiddie roller coaster, and my big girl was scared, poor thing.
We filled up on pizza, Ice cream, and diet coke, and we were done for the day. We're now home, and I'll be dropping T off at Sophie and Nicks house to play. I have a party to night. A real, honest to god, adult party. My class's 20th anniversary at the State Attorney's Office. Its at a restaurant oddly called "Delores but you can call me Lolita". Drinks, dinner, adult conversation.

Yippee! I hope I remember how to behave at one of these things...its been so long!

Posted by Picasa

0 Brilliant Comment(s) from Friends:

A marvelous plan was made in the stars,
to create a miracle across the ocean so far....
Then entwine and weave all the hopes and labor,
it would take to bring us this joy called "Taylor"....
Now three lives are blessed and somewhere in the stars,
the planners are smiling, as we all are.
-Anon.




Taylor's Gal Pals

How Long We've Been a Family: