Welcome 2nd Grade!!

No more sleeping late for us! It's back to school time!

Monday, October 24, 2011

My Newest Purchase

I'm thrilled with my newest purchase. Its a basket for my walker, that has an plastic insert so stuff doesn't fall through and also that holds a diet coke. Brilliant. I called up the drugstore, and they delivered it today within about an hour from my call.

Why?

Well, at approximately 8:45 this morning, as I was leaving to go to work, I bent over to pick up a piece of paper on the floor. I felt a pop and a tingle in my lower back. Its official. My back is out. Can't walk without a walker.

I don't think it's quite as bad as the first time I threw it out in 2006, as I can still stand straight up...barely.

This is just my luck. On an upnote, my neck seems a bit better. Don't know if that's because it actually is better, or whether it just doesn't seem as bad in comparison to this new malady. Hopefully, I'll bounce back from this fairly soon.

Posted by Picasa

3 Brilliant Comment(s) from Friends:

Aunt Connie said...

Well, it seems you have the old "Taylor Back". So sorry you inherited those genes. I hope they will soon straighten themselves out and you're up and attem again. xox

Dottie said...

Oh my! Why do these things happen as soon as I leave town? How does it feel now?

Anonymous said...

Carol, I hope you feel better soon, so that you can enjoy all of the best holidays coming up. In the meantime, all I can hear in the back of my mind is, "Gloom, despair and agony on me..deep dark depression excessive misery...if it weren't for bad luck I'd have no luck at all..." Love ya. Kathie

A marvelous plan was made in the stars,
to create a miracle across the ocean so far....
Then entwine and weave all the hopes and labor,
it would take to bring us this joy called "Taylor"....
Now three lives are blessed and somewhere in the stars,
the planners are smiling, as we all are.
-Anon.




Taylor's Gal Pals

How Long We've Been a Family: