Welcome 2nd Grade!!

No more sleeping late for us! It's back to school time!

Monday, October 17, 2011

I'm in the Clouds....

...the new apple iCloud system, that is. This weekend was a totally techy weekend. I spent most of our free time on saturday updating my old iphone, in anticipation of giving it to T when I got my new one. Wasn't sure if I could continue to download to it after making the switch, so we were loading it up with games. T was in heaven...or the clouds.

Finally on sunday, I was able to actually buy my new phone. Luckily, I brought my laptop to the store with me, and the apple geeks helped me to set it all up. They now have this new digital back up system, that they call iclouds. Apparently, you send your information out into cyberspace (the clouds), where is securely stored for you in stead of or in addition to your laptop. That way when your laptop is destroyed/stops working/catches a virus/etc., you wont lose your stuff.

at least that's how i understand it. Its all very strange to me. Meanwhile, I love my new phone for the simple fact that once again, the camera has been enhanced.

So, my old phone has been rendered into an ipod. everything works on it but the phone. T is thrilled that she has one too. Unfortunately, I caught her with it under the covers last night, when she should have been sleeping. No more juggling flashlights and books for the kids today. Nope, they just have their ipods under the covers.

Still, they can't get away from that tell-tale "glow" burning under the covers when they try to pretend they were sleeping the whole time. Thank god for that!

Posted by Picasa

0 Brilliant Comment(s) from Friends:

A marvelous plan was made in the stars,
to create a miracle across the ocean so far....
Then entwine and weave all the hopes and labor,
it would take to bring us this joy called "Taylor"....
Now three lives are blessed and somewhere in the stars,
the planners are smiling, as we all are.
-Anon.




Taylor's Gal Pals

How Long We've Been a Family: