Welcome 2nd Grade!!

No more sleeping late for us! It's back to school time!

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Stock Tip

Hi all,

I wanted to warn anyone who owns stock in Coca cola fair warning: i suspect the stock will plummet in the coming days, due to lack of sales. How do I know this, you ask?

You heard it hear first: I am attempting to give up diet soda. Specifically diet coke and cherry coke zero.

Good thing I don't own any, or I'd be selling now! I admit that I'm a coke addict...a diet coke addict. I'm doing it with T away so that she won't contribute to or exaserbate any ill effects like headaches.

Meanwhile, news from Tampa is that the girls went to the zoo today. Spent a whopping 47 bucks...and left after an hour or so. They claim it was too hot. So, off they went to an old favorite: the mall for lunch at nordstroms and a movie. No word yet on what they saw.

So, let me voice my gripe here: They go to Tampa, and all I get is this lousy picture today. Um, could SOMEBODY take a picture of all the kids together? Especially since I haven't seen them in about 3 years?? Also one of T with Ceci and one with the whole gang including Ceci and Peter? Hint...Hint....

Posted by Picasa

1 Brilliant Comment(s) from Friends:

Brownie Troop 157 said...

OK...new goal...

I'm now limiting my diet coke consumption to two glasses a day with lunch and dinner.

Lets see if that is a more realistic goal ;)

A marvelous plan was made in the stars,
to create a miracle across the ocean so far....
Then entwine and weave all the hopes and labor,
it would take to bring us this joy called "Taylor"....
Now three lives are blessed and somewhere in the stars,
the planners are smiling, as we all are.
-Anon.




Taylor's Gal Pals

How Long We've Been a Family: