Welcome 2nd Grade!!

No more sleeping late for us! It's back to school time!

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Egg-stravaganza 2011

I'm happy to report that the 2011 Egg-stravaganza was a raging success! 24 eggs were boiled up and decorated as much as Nertz's bicycle. We added a few new artistic mediums to our bag of tricks. Egg-toos (similar to tatoos but for eggs) worked well. We also got a stamping kit that worked with limited success. Only Jodie, the only egg decorator with any talent, had any success. The stamps were a flop in Taylor and my artistically inexperienced hands. We also got the roller set, similar to a tiny paint roller. T and I had better success with that device. I admit that I did more observing than decorating. Jodie and Taylor were doing a fine job. Dot did some grilling on the barbeque as we were distracted with our art. I posted this pic to show off my beautiful sod. Isn't it beautiful? I'm shocked that we have been able to keep it alive and thriving. Its coming along nicely. What a difference it makes in the look of one's property. Thinking your house looks a bit shoddy? Add some new sod for instant gratification. So ends our egg-stravaganza 2011. I see lots of egg salad in our future!

0 Brilliant Comment(s) from Friends:

A marvelous plan was made in the stars,
to create a miracle across the ocean so far....
Then entwine and weave all the hopes and labor,
it would take to bring us this joy called "Taylor"....
Now three lives are blessed and somewhere in the stars,
the planners are smiling, as we all are.
-Anon.




Taylor's Gal Pals

How Long We've Been a Family: