Welcome 2nd Grade!!

No more sleeping late for us! It's back to school time!

Monday, April 11, 2011

And so it begins again...

Well, today I picked a jury again, and did opening statements again. Testimony should start tomorrow (Tuesday) again, barring any more courtroom theatrics. Since it didn't work, the defendant stopped trying to appear crazy. She apologized to everyone in the courtroom for her inappropriate behavior on Friday, except to me, of course. There were no apologies to me. That's OK. I didn't expect and, nor would I have believed it. I suspect her failure to apologize to me is the first honest thing she's done in a long time. We shall see what tomorrow brings.

2 Brilliant Comment(s) from Friends:

Anonymous said...

On the bright side, I guess you had a chance to practice a lot before the real trial. Keeping my fingers crossed that there will be no more antics!
xoxo,
Cecilia

Aunt Connie said...

Hallelujah - It's the beginning of The End. xox

A marvelous plan was made in the stars,
to create a miracle across the ocean so far....
Then entwine and weave all the hopes and labor,
it would take to bring us this joy called "Taylor"....
Now three lives are blessed and somewhere in the stars,
the planners are smiling, as we all are.
-Anon.




Taylor's Gal Pals

How Long We've Been a Family: