Welcome 2nd Grade!!

No more sleeping late for us! It's back to school time!

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

As Good as One Can Expect

Well, the deed is done. My sissy and I are the temporary legal guardians of my mother. We informed my dad, who did not object. We stated the legal reasons it is a good idea, if something were to happen to him. He doesn't realize, yet, that if we disagree on her treatment, we win. When that happens, that's when the shit will hit the fan, so to speak. The temp will hopefully be made permanent on 6/28. Meanwhile, I'm working on getting an appt for him, but the damned docs failed to return my calls. Very frustrating.

My mom was transported to a Nursing/Rehab facility. Its right near their home on NE 2 Ave, across from Barry College. Sinai Plaza is its name.

Meanwhile, I'm so exhausted I can't even tell you. Went to work today, but literally could not think. Luckily, I have lots of busy work I can do for the next day or two, to hopefully de-stress some.

That's it from here.

1 Brilliant Comment(s) from Friends:

Connie said...

Well done, my love.

A marvelous plan was made in the stars,
to create a miracle across the ocean so far....
Then entwine and weave all the hopes and labor,
it would take to bring us this joy called "Taylor"....
Now three lives are blessed and somewhere in the stars,
the planners are smiling, as we all are.
-Anon.




Taylor's Gal Pals

How Long We've Been a Family: