Welcome 2nd Grade!!

No more sleeping late for us! It's back to school time!

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Happy Birthday, Dad!

A big happy birthday to my crazy father.

He's 84 yrs old as of the 16th.

T was very excited about the cake, which matched the purple in her outfit.

2 Brilliant Comment(s) from Friends:

Aunt Connie said...

Sorry I missed Tom's birthday but I certainly wish him the best of all. Please let him know. T loves the cake part of any event - me too.

Aunt Connie said...

OK - You got me hooked on this blob so how about blogging?

A marvelous plan was made in the stars,
to create a miracle across the ocean so far....
Then entwine and weave all the hopes and labor,
it would take to bring us this joy called "Taylor"....
Now three lives are blessed and somewhere in the stars,
the planners are smiling, as we all are.
-Anon.




Taylor's Gal Pals

How Long We've Been a Family: