Welcome 2nd Grade!!

No more sleeping late for us! It's back to school time!

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

It's quiet....Too quiet!

Not much happening around here. Its just plain quiet. the reason for that is b/c aunt dot took T off to Disney on Sunday. They are there through Wednesday.

The house is quiet.

The house is neat.

I get to watch what I want on TV

I get to blast my music.

I'm not quite sure what to do with myself.

Reports from disney are that they are having a ball.

I've been doing some christmas shopping and wrapping, all without a little curious person sticking her nose in anything.

1 Brilliant Comment(s) from Friends:

Aunt Connie said...

Sounds to me you are getting a much rest. Enjoy while you can.
xox

A marvelous plan was made in the stars,
to create a miracle across the ocean so far....
Then entwine and weave all the hopes and labor,
it would take to bring us this joy called "Taylor"....
Now three lives are blessed and somewhere in the stars,
the planners are smiling, as we all are.
-Anon.




Taylor's Gal Pals

How Long We've Been a Family: