Welcome 2nd Grade!!

No more sleeping late for us! It's back to school time!

Friday, November 25, 2011

Thanksgiving and black friday

Hi all....hope you all had a great thanksgiving. We did. We were a veritable thanksgiving meals on wheels. Do cooked up a storm, then we delivered to my mom, my aunt connie, and then to marie and john. Poor marie defrosted her turkey, opened it up first thing in the morning on thanksgiving, and discovered the thing was rotten...oy.

She sent her hubby out to buy a new one, and all he could scrounge up on thanksgiving morning was a nice, plump thanksgiving chicken. Luckily, dot had cooked an 18 pound turkey for us, so we had more than enough to bring over there in the evening.

I'd post some cute pics, but I'm having a devil of a time uploading pics to the blog. You may have noticed tha the pics from the last post have inexplicably disappeared.

On Friday, we slept in nice and late, then ventured out to the mall. Yes, we braved the mall. I scored some cute xmas clothes at gymboree. We also picked up the cutest mulan baby doll. I think dot and i were more thrilled with the little baby mulan more than T, as it reminded us both of T when she was a baby. Can't wait for T to open it.

Tomorrow, we have a bowling alley bday party to attend.

Hope you all are enjoying your leftovers!

3 Brilliant Comment(s) from Friends:

Aunt Connie said...

I give thanks to my 2 Nieces (Dot
@ Carol and my Grand Niece (T). They really made my day. I'll be having TG dinners for more days to come as they really put on the dog with all the food they delivered to me. You're a great cook Dottie.
Thank you 3.....Love Ya

Cousin Terry said...

I too give thanks for Carol and Dot for being the caring family they are. With all their own problems they still check on and take care of my Mom (Aunt Connie). My wonderful cousins are a true blessing for my Mom and me! Happy Holidays to all!

KaraP said...

have you noticed that Disney has a lot more Mulan Stuff this year.. Mae-Lei is getting a fair amount. She loves Mulan. Hope things improve soon. You all continue to be in our prayers.

A marvelous plan was made in the stars,
to create a miracle across the ocean so far....
Then entwine and weave all the hopes and labor,
it would take to bring us this joy called "Taylor"....
Now three lives are blessed and somewhere in the stars,
the planners are smiling, as we all are.
-Anon.




Taylor's Gal Pals

How Long We've Been a Family: