Welcome 2nd Grade!!

No more sleeping late for us! It's back to school time!

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Sometimes a girl just needs some chocolate

I'm thinking I need to rename this blog "Carol's Tale of Woe", as its seems all I have to report are calamities and bad luck. The newest calamity to befall me?

I was at popeye's today and didn't have enough cash on me since I forgot to go to the machine. So i decided to charge the 5.74 lunch. IT WAS DECLINED!

I came home and called them to find out why. Turns out my identity has been stolen. Someone called the bank today and changed the mailing address on all of the accounts I'm on there. They had my name, dob, and ssn all correct. Luckily they were unsuccessful in getting new cards issued on the accounts and it does not appear that any loss has been incurred. thank god they caught it. But, its quite troubling. I'll now have to be contacting the credit card reporting companies to determine if they do anything in the future. Oy. I also need to make a police report of the ID theft.

Ironic, since I was taking statements on an investigation today, that involves a boatload of ID thefts.

Only thing left for a girl to do, is break out the choco ice cream, which I did. Now in my choco-induced high, the good news is that I finally got in to see the othro dr. Based upon an xray, he thinks disc C5 and C 6 in my neck are herniated, and has ordered me to go to an MRI. He suspects b/c the spaces between the discs were markedly smaller than the other spaces. I scored some miracle drugs as well....anti inflamatories and cortizone steroids. After just one does, I'm almost pain free. Its a miracle!

ooops, i'm just now realizing I missed posting halloween. I'll do that later tonight. Again, a night of highs and lows, so stay tuned.

1 Brilliant Comment(s) from Friends:

Anonymous said...

Carol, had the same thing happen to me with identity, minus being declined. I called BOA to make sure new debit card was on the way as current one was going to expire, only to learn one had already been mailed, to my new address. Seems I had changed the address online, and they could not determine who, what, when where or how. Seems my new address was in Miami in the hood, and when I googled it, it came up as "Leon's Car Wash." Yes, I guess I moved. Bank of America stinks. Hope that is not who you bank with. Hope you are on the way to recovery with the back. How is the blister for Taylor? Aunt Dottie will kiss her twice...:) Take care. Kathie

A marvelous plan was made in the stars,
to create a miracle across the ocean so far....
Then entwine and weave all the hopes and labor,
it would take to bring us this joy called "Taylor"....
Now three lives are blessed and somewhere in the stars,
the planners are smiling, as we all are.
-Anon.




Taylor's Gal Pals

How Long We've Been a Family: