Welcome 2nd Grade!!

No more sleeping late for us! It's back to school time!

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Mother's Day 2011

Did I ever mention how we celebrated? It was really sweet. T woke me up, and made me wear a sparkling pink cardboard crown (similar to the old burger king crowns from when I was young). I then had breakfast in bed consisting of a diet coke, and an eggo waffle. Of course, T wanted to horn in on this action, and made dotty bring her breakfast in bed with me. This was a HUGE thrill for T b/c while we don't have many rules in this house, a big one is no syrup in bed...for obvious reasons.

T has been trying to squirm her way around that rule for a long time, and finally seized the opportunity. So, there we both sat, propped up on pillows, eating our waffles and syrup. With Phineas and Ferb (a cartoon) playing the whole time. T then reminded me that cartoon network was having a Scooby Doo mother's day marathon on all day, and we could just stay in bed and watch it.

So add to that her homemade card and a keychain made at school (that's already broke), my day was complete.

What a great day!

0 Brilliant Comment(s) from Friends:

A marvelous plan was made in the stars,
to create a miracle across the ocean so far....
Then entwine and weave all the hopes and labor,
it would take to bring us this joy called "Taylor"....
Now three lives are blessed and somewhere in the stars,
the planners are smiling, as we all are.
-Anon.




Taylor's Gal Pals

How Long We've Been a Family: